Have an i5 520 Express Edition, came with 2 - 35gb 4326 drives - mirrored.
There are 8 drive slots on front of standalone unit, and existing drives in 2nd
and 3rd slots (from top).
Adding 2 more 35gb 4326 drives (mirrored).
Do I add them to slots 1 & 4 ?
The Info Center indicates 2 new drives on a mirrored system should come up
"mirrored"
so is there any problem if not adjacent slots?
And why would factory ship drives in 2 & 3 and not 1 & 2?
Slots 5 thru 8 are just filler, and nothing to connect drive to behind disk
drive handle.
I assume this means controller only handles 4 drives and only one available
controller.

jim franz