I am getting pounded by auditors on an issue, and I would like to know what
other admin's are doing about this.  Our auditors are asking to see testing
resulting from installing ptf's from IBM on our Production Servers.
Although I do have a test partition, I do not install every ptf I need on
that partition first.  I do not have enough space on that partition for all
testing of all applications just because I put on some ptf's!

What are other folks doing?  We do go through a change process procedure
that includes management approving the install of the ptf's.

Thanks, Larry

======================

Larry Ketzes
iSeries Senior System Administrator