Ok,

My interest was peaked about this issue.  So I opened a PMR with IBM.

- PSF/400 is not used when printing to *ASCII printers via Host Print
Transform (HPT)
- HPT does not support the AFPRSC keyword.
- *AFPDS spool file transformation to PDF is accomplished by PSF/400 and
Infoprint server.

So you have two choices from IBM when dealing with the AFPRSC:

- PSF/400 and *IPDS capable printers
- PSF/400, Infoprint Server and PDF capable printers.

Third party products might increase your options.

Or http://tinyurl.com/g9a5l

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/62c08e2c0bfd35a886256b100068dd6
1/e2adf37df506bae386257058004548a0?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,386864454
Or http://tinyurl.com/kdyrx

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/acf2ee1e9d64b16e8625680b0002038
9/fab3c2d926073a37862570dc007b6608?OpenDocument
Or http://tinyurl.com/e9hun

HTH,
Charles