We put in the licensed keys after our extensive 570 upgrade and for the
most part things are ok.  However...
CPF9E7F-i5/OS usage limit exceeded - operator action required.
usage limit of 4 processors
Current processor usage across all active i5/OS partitions is 6.00.
Current processor usage for the local partition is 6.00.
Boss says we're licensed for
5 - i5/os
1 - linux
4 - "interactive"
GDIHQ - i5/os, 4 processors, 4 interactive
GDWEB - i5/os (some piddly amount)
HQLINUX - Linux lpar guested on GDIHQ, as in WRKCFGSTS *NWS.  1
processor.
What do I need to do to stop getting
CPF9375
Message . . . . :   i5/OS usage limit exceeded - operator action
required.
Cause . . . . . :   The processor usage limit of 4 processors for
product 5722SS1, license term V5, feature 5051 has been
exceeded.
    -- Current processor usage across all active i5/OS partitions
is 6.00.
    -- Current processor usage for the local partition is
6.00.
Recovery  . . . :   Either change the system partition processing
resources so  they do not exceed the usage limit or contact your IBM
marketing representative to purchase additional license entitlement and a

new i5/OS software license key. Use the Add License Key Information
(ADDLICKEY) command to add the software license key.
Product ID  . . . . . . . . :   5722SS1
License term  . . . . . . . :   V5
Feature . . . . . . . . . . :   5051
Description . . . . . . . . :   i5/OS
Compliance type . . . . . . :   *KEYED
Usage type  . . . . . . . . :   *PROCESSOR
Usage limit . . . . . . . . :   4
Last update . . . . . . . . :   09/18/04  20:30:49
Threshold . . . . . . . . . :   3
Usage Count Information:
  All partitions  . . . . . :   6.00
  Local partition . . . . . :   6.00
Peak Usage Information:
  Peak usage  . . . . . . . :   6.00
  Last peak . . . . . . . . :   07/29/06  15:15:19
Keyed compliance information:
  Expiration date . . . . . :   *NONE
  Grace period  . . . . . . :   0
  Date grace period expires :   *NONE