Thanks Vern.  I found the way <but for the life of me can't remember right
now) PRTTRGPGM is one I used but I think it just listed the trigger names,
there was another one <geez old timers kicking in its only been 4 hrs since
I did it, oh wait we did have an 1.5 hr power outage at home...thats it I
wasn't on a UPS and data did not get saved first  :)

and from my initial galnce at these CLE stuff - it's not any prettier than
the other triggers (RPGLE) ........thats from an "application coding" point
of view not system or its implementationOn 7/18/06, vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx <