Sounds like research to me.

The way I use this utility is to put the names of the libs I want to reorg
in a file, the use a clp to get those lib names and run them one at a time.
I always use the percent at zero so it reorgs the files regardless.  You
could even multitask by submitting them to a jobq that runs several jobs at
a time.  I have lots of time on Saturday and Sunday when there is no one in
the office using the system.  I reorg about 12 libraries every week.

I forgot to put the documentation in the file.  Here it is:

[Documentation]

    RGZPF - Reorganize Pysical Files
            This command will reorganize (physically delete logically
            deleted records and/or resequence physically) one or more
            physical files.

Parameters:
    FILE    - Database file.  This can be a single file name, a
              generic name (all files beginning with a letter or
              letters) or all files for the library(ies) selected.

    LIB     - Library.  This can be any library name, the job's
              current library  or all libraries in the job's library
              list.  Default: *CURLIB.

    KEYFILE - This can be a logical file describing the above
              database file.  It is used for indicating the sequence
              order desired.  The physical file will be resequenced
              by the key fields used by this logical file.  No
              resequencing can also be requested.  Default: *NONE.

    DLTPCT  - This is the minimum percentage of logically deleted
              records needed to trigger a reorganization.
              Default: 10.

    DLTMIN  - This is the minimum number of logically deleted records
              that will be physically deleted in a file.  Supercedes
              DLTPCT, but does not supercede DLTMAX.  Default: 1.

    DLTMAX - This is the maximum number of logically deleted records
             a file may have before a reorganization is forced.
             Default: 9999999999.

Examples:
    RGZPF *ALL
         This will reorganize all files in the job's current
         library with at least 1 logically deleted record and at
         least 10% of the file logically deleted.

    RGZPF GS* GSLGEN DLTMAX(0)
         This will reorganize all files beginning with GS in the
         library GSLGEN with at least 1 logically deleted record.

    RGZPF Q* *LIBL DLTPCT(3) DLTMIN(100)
         This will reorganize all files in the job's library list
         begining with Q with at least 100 logically deleted
         records and at least 3% of the file logically deleted.

    RGZPF GSBRREP GSLGEN GSBRREL0 DLTMAX(0)
         This will reorganize and resequence GSBRREP in the library
         GSLGEN using the key fields in logical fiel GSBRREL0 if
         there is at least 1 logically deleted record.
         (NOTE: to resequence a physical file with no logically
         deleted records, you must use RGZPFM.)

    RGZPF *ALL IFALIB DLTMIN(5) DLTMAX(50)
         This will reorganize all files in the library IFALIB with
         at least 51 logically deleted records or at least 5
         logically deleted records if at least 10% of the file is
         logically deleted.

[/Documentation]

Blessings!

Jim