From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Bolhuis
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:13 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Cache Battery question

May I make a suggestion here?  For the price of that battery and the
potential disaster if it were needed and actually bad, get another one!!

Just not worth the few dollars saved.

  - Larry

Haase, Justin C. wrote:
You're correct.  Force fail it, shut down, pull the battery plug, wait
min or two, plug it back in, all set.  For fun, check the voltage
while
you wait.

--
Justin C. Haase - iSeries System Engineer
IBM Certified Systems Expert - System i