Chris,

What does the Mount (or ADDMFS) actually accomplish for us, as opposed
to just accessing the files directly through /QNTC ?

Is it just the convenience of having a shorter path, or can this enable
me to open up access to more users on the Iseries ?  In other words, if
I can get the share mounted to the IFS directory (it is currently giving
me "system unable to establish communication to a file server"), will I
be able to give users on the Iseries access to the files in the
directory who don't have user names compatible with user names on the PC
network ? That would be really useful.

Greg