To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:56 AM
Subject: Installing 3rd Party Software using QSECOFR??

I am currently evaluating two software packages. One requires it be
installed by QSECOFR, the other only requires user class *PGMR. I have taken points off from the package requiring QSECOFR. When asked why, my response
involved "having heard somewhere" it was an undesirable condition.

If I could get a little feedback, either way, I'd be most thankful.

richard

rhenley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard Henley, Programmer
256.532.3603