You can use the RTVSYSINF command to retrieve system values *and* more.
 *EDTD      Edit descriptions
 *NETA      Network attributes
 *RPYLE    Reply list entries
 *SRVATR Service attributes
 *SRVPVD Service providers
 *SYSVAL   System values

In particular the system values are returned to a *USRSPC called
QIZASYSVAL.

You may be able to retieve to QTEMP and process the user space in a
progam.

I just retrieved them to QTEMP and executed this command;
 EDTF '/qsys.lib/QTEMP.lib/QIZASYSVAL.UsrSpc'

CMD
....+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+....6....+....7..
     ************Beginning of data**************
       ê    CHGSYSVAL SYSVAL(QACTJOB   ) VALUE(00250)
                     CHGSYSVAL SYSVAL(QADLSPLA  ) VALUE(02048)

should be easy to programmatically parse it out.

**Retrieving these should be part of everyone's backup program.

Unless you have them printed and stored none of these values are saved
during a normal daily save.
_____________________________
Bryan Dietz

Aktion Associates