David must be off today or very busy as this rages on...

             "Trevor Perry"
             <tperry@cleartech
             nologies.net>                                              To
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06/08/2006 02:51                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [CPF0000] The globalization of
                                       COMMON,     or is this the right
                                       direction?
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Luke,

Thanks for your concern. To put your advice in context, I AM a foreigner.
But even Paul does not suggest I have put anyone out of a job. I am
positive
about globalization because I have lived and worked in more than one
country. My perspective does not end at the borders of the US, yet I am
willing to, and do, work and contribute to the US economy.

As for "You personally have not yet been hurt enough by the outsourcing
fiasco of our jobs to India yet so you don't see this as that big of a deal

yet." - that is hilarious. How did you work that out?

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that...
Trevor