We have a new machine (V5R3), and while testing job schedule entries (by
using Option 10 on WRKJOBSCDE), I came upon the following error:

*NONE      Request                      06/08/06  11:10:22.654144  QWTSCSBJ
*N       QCL         QSYS        012C

                                     From user . . . . . . . . . :
F_LAPEYRE

                                     Message . . . . :  -CALL
PGM(OBJECT/ARU533CL)

CPD0050    Diagnostic              30   06/08/06  11:10:22.654248  QCAPOS
QSYS        078D     QCL         QSYS        015A

                                     Message . . . . :   Expression operator
not allowed for parameter PGM.

                                     Cause . . . . . :   An expression
operator was found immediately before or

                                       after a character string with no
intervening blanks on a parameter that does

                                       not support expressions. Character
string expressions are only allowed in

                                       CHGVAR commands, IF commands, or a
parameter defined with EXPR(*YES).

                                       Arithmetic, relational, and logical
expressions are only allowed on the

                                       CHGVAR and IF commands. Recovery  . .
. :   Remove the expression operator

                                       or insert a blank between the
operator and the character string. More

                                       information on expression operators
can be found in the CL Reference manual.

If you take out the qualified library (OBJECT/) it submits. Anybody run into
this weirdness?

Francis Lapeyre
IS Dept. Programmer/Analyst
Stewart Enterprises, Inc.