Has anyone heard about this Prometheus Project at IBM?
 Some sort of
secret
project to restore the System i to the greatness it
deserves.  Yes I
know
they've been talking about that for ages, but it looks
like there's now
actually a plan in place and it might be different
this time, they may
well
succeed.  One good reason for that is they MUST
succeed as this is
probably
their last chance.

We've all seen the years of bland, homogenized,
boring, dull, insipid,
irrelevant, instantly-forgettable crap they've put out
in the past
(well,
apart from the one very good campaign that ran in the
UK in 1993).
This
time there may actually be a plan in place to deliver
marketing nukes
devastate the competition.  It sounds like the new
approach will be
very
non-IBM.  So that means it should actually be very
good !   ;-)

Neil Palmer, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

(This account not monitored for personal mail,
remove the last two letters before @ for that)