I'm interested to see if anyone has any guesses as to what I can do
until I can do a rclstg.

I ran into a problem when I ran RTVDSKINF and it gave me an error
saying "File QAEZDISK in library QSYS not found."  So I wanted to
see if there are any damaged objects on the system.  I ran
DSPOBJD OBJ(*ALL/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*ALL) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)
 OUTFILE(GARY/DSPOBD)
Signed on as QSECOFR.  It ran for 15min.  And nothing is in the file.
The system is currently running with live users and they aren't
complaining.  I don't have any unanswered messages in Qsysopr.  It's
running v4r4.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do until I
can get the users off to do a rclstg?

Thank you,

Gary Kuznitz