Pat,

 Thanks for the reply! The trouble all along, though, has been that when I
click the 'read' icon on that page, the site replies:

 "Our apologies. The document you requested does not exist on this server.
The document may have existed previously, but was removed because it was out
of date. In that case, newer content may have replaced it. Nyah Nyah Nyah"

 Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a replacement at all, and that is
why I was wondering if anyone had dealt with something like this before and
whether it was worth calling IBM Support. We use the i5 SMTP server for our
small office and I'd like to investigate writing an exit program to
intercept and process some of the inbound mail before it hits the QTCPTMM
directory and gets scooped up by someone's POP client.

 I apologize for not being more complete on my original note. Maybe the DHS
decided it was a classified document...

JK