Well.....perhaps that could be it....the boot drive is 16Gb and the installation source drive is 2Gb. My understanding from the documentation was that you HAD to go with NTFS if the boot drive was greater than 8Gb. I would have preferred FAT32 but.....

Pete

Bryan Dietz wrote:

You didn't convert the boot drive to NFTS did you?

Make sure you leave that drive as a FAT drive.

Bryan Dietz Aktion Associates