From: "Brad Stone" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:DBCS and the IFS
Date: 2006/5/4 ?? 09:50

Still no dice...  :(

What I'm going to try is to get a copy of the file and try
it on another machine.

I did notice something in the job log (since the PF is
being populated with CPYSPLF)

CPF3468 Diagnostic 40 05/04/06 11:12:19.242392 QSPCPYF QSYS
0734 S2X001CL SPLTOOL 00A6
Message . . . . : Double-byte data detected in spooled file
ACP270O not
correct.

I'm not sure if this is CPYSPLF saying "I can't do this" or
if it's saying the DBCS data in the spooled file is in
error.  But it appears when we look at the file that it is
fine.

On Wed, 03 May 2006 22:35:38 -0500