Thanks Joe :)

I would most certainly agree that the comparison of per cycle cost of a i
series versus wintel is significantly higher on a purchase price basis.

I did a cost comparison about a year ago for a 520 that if you want, I will
send it to you, I would need to remove some proprietary information first.

We compared the purchase price, support costs and ongoing maintenance costs
and suprisingly the 520 over a 3 year period was approximately $3,000 less
than a comparable Dell.

Douglas

On Wed, 3 May 2006 09:26:36 -0500, Joe Pluta wrote