  I am in the middle of upgrading my Lawson AP/GL system. For various
reason, but mainly availible storage, I put some libraries in ASP2.
Well, the installer program by default creates libraries in ASP1 which
caused problems.

I opened a call with them to see if they had another installer that
supports ASP.  They said they didn't because the ASP were something
that were popular in the S/36 days and they don't see them that much
anymore

I was wondering if that's true?  Do most people configure just ASP1
and that's it?

I've only worked on the AS/400 and I hadn't used ASPs up until
recently.  I had some old drives I popped in my 5074 (?) and put old
performance data on them.  Isolates them because there really not high
performing.  (8.58 GB 10K).  I created another ASP for my Domino email
files as well.

Just curious.

Mike Smith.