Does anyone out there have access to a system with V2R3M0 and the ZRSTSPLF
utility that was included in QUSRTOOL ?

I just migrated a customer from a model 200 on V3R2 to a model 520 on V5R3.
They had spooled files they wanted to save, so I saved them with the ZSAVSPLF
utility (QUSRTOOL) on the V3R2 system before wiping out all user data on the
V3R2 system.  I've got the library saved with ZSAVSPLF on a V3R2 system - that
was still running a V2R3 version of the utility, and I can't restore the
spooled files on a V5R2 system, a V5R3 system, or even the SAME V3R2 system
that saved them (I think due to a change in one of the API's, possibly
QSPCRTSP, between V2R3 and V3R2).  I get error CPR33E0 (Incomplete set of
attributes provides) when trying to recreate the spool files.

(Yes I know I could have done SNDNETSPLF from the old system do the new one IF
I had a way to connect them.  Old one has no Ethernet, and I couldn't connect
them via modem).   :-)

Neil Palmer, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada(This account not monitored for personal
mail,
remove the last two letters before @ for that)