Why does the company have to pay for the auditors?   **BIG SMILE**

Michael Schutte
Work 614-492-7419
email  michael_schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             "Condon, Mike"
             <M1C@ingersoll-im
             c.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             04/04/2006 01:08                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: Sarbanes-Oxley / my opinion

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

I suppose my three immediate questions would be:
1. What is SOX intended to prevent?
2. How effective is it at actually enforcing what it's intended to
prevent?
3. What are the new methods of circumventing it?