Sorry, answered my own question.  Did a compile of the display file with
the option of *LIST in "source listing options".

Michael Schutte
Work 614-492-7419
email  michael_schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             Michael_Schutte@b
             obevans.com
             midrange-l-bounce         midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             s+michael_schutte                                          cc
             =bobevans.com@mid
             range.com                                             Subject
                                       Indicators in a DSPF

             04/04/2006 11:05
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

I just came across a display file that has a bunch of indicators in use
with no logical reasoning behind the use of each.  For example,  I tend to
use *In01 thru *In10 as error indicators for the first screen 11 thru 20 on
screen two.  It appears that this display file has just been picking and
choosing for error indicators.  What I'd like to know is what indicators
are currently in use.  I tried recompiling the source of the RPGLE, but it
didn't list all of the indicators, some that I know that are being used
were not listing in the RPGLE compile listing.  Does anyone know how to
determine this with maybe a CL command, or compile listing option?

Thanks to all.