John,

It's mu understanding that there are a lot of "ask the developer" sessions,
but unfortunately they conflict with sessions.  My understanding is that
busses leave from the IBM Rochester parking lot at 6 AM (*BRAINDEAD).  They
should have had them leave in late morning so that developers could talk to
people at CUDS, but so much for not thinking forward!

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             "John Earl"
             <john.earl@powert
             ech.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/23/2006 09:07                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: Who  is going to @ the  Spring
                                       COMMON  in MSP this week?

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

I'll be there again - MSP could be cold, but there will be an awful lot
of IBM folks close by.

I hope they tag all the new lab folks with those big red ear tags you
see on dairy farms so that we can pick them out of the crowd :)

jte

--
John Earl | Chief Technology Officer
The PowerTech Group

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipients and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message, or by telephone, and delete
the message from your email system.