Thanks Mike,

I get the error message when I Start Monitoring Output Queue.  I don't
even know if Start Monitoring Output Queue is the correct action to get
this working - does it need to be started in order for the formatting
process to work?

When I try the WRKOBJLCK OBJ(*LIBL/OPTIOUS) OBJTYPE(*DTAQ) I get the
following message:

                        Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF0939       Severity . . . . . . . :   30
Message type . . . . . :   Information
Date sent  . . . . . . :   15/03/06      Time sent  . . . . . . : 11:06:45

Message . . . . :   Object OPTIOUS type *DTAQ was not found in library
  OPTIOFILE.
Recovery  . . . :   Correct the object name, the object type, or change
the
  library name (OBJ parameter).  Then try the request again.

Any idea of anywhere else can I see what job information it is trying to
match?  Or do I have a missing object?

Does anyone have OptioDCS documentation they can send me so that I can
better understand the whole process?

Thanks
Col

----- Message from "Crump, Mike" <Mike.Crump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Tue, 14