The help is inside the batteryinfo text, I was able to get it by putting
in an incorrect parm.
------------------------------------

This macro allows you to force an IOA to put its cache battery pack

into an error state. This IOA state requires replacement of the

battery. Typically, this option is performed when you are replacing a

cache battery pack on one IOA, and want to replace other cache battery

packs on IOAs in the same system which have not yet issued the cache

battery warning or cache battery error. This macro also lets you

display information about the cache battery (battery type, power on

hours, etc).

Usage: BATTERYINFO <<-INFO> <-FORCE> <-LIST>> <<-ALL> <-IOA IOANAMES>>

-INFO...: Retrieve information about a cache battery pack.

-FORCE..: Force an error on a cache battery pack.

-LIST...: List the IOA.

-ALL....: This command is performed on the cache battery packs of all

          IOAs on the system.

-IOA....: This command is performed only on the cache battery packs

          of the specified IOAs.  You may specify any number of IOAs,

          separated by spaces.

          For example: -IOA DC01 DC02 DC03

Sample usage:

    Retrieve battery information on the cache battery packs for

    DC01 and DC02:

          of the specified IOAs.  You may specify any number of IOAs,

          separated by spaces.

          For example: -IOA DC01 DC02 DC03

Sample usage:

    Retrieve battery information on the cache battery packs for

    DC01 and DC02:

    BATTERYINFO -INFO -IOA DC01 DC02

    Force the error state on the cache battery pack of all IOAs

    on the system:

    BATTERYINFO -FORCE -ALL

    List all IOA names on the system:

    BATTERYINFO -LIST

--
Justin C. Haase - iSeries System Engineer
IBM Certified Systems Expert - eServer i5