I saw a message about a month ago with a similar error as the following,
the user had just installed the latest CUME (As did I)  any ideas??

User QQQQQQ and XYZ are user names on my system, v5r2

QL7022    Diagnostic              30   02/21/06  12:03:53.312480
QSQCONN      QSYS        *STMT    QSQCONN     QSYS        *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . :
QSQCONN
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
CLEANUP
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :
24232
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . :
QSQCONN
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
CLEANUP
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :
24232
                                     Message . . . . :   User QQQQQQ not
the same as current user XYZ.
                                     Cause . . . . . :   One of the
following occurred. -- User QQQQQQ was
                                       specified in a CONNECT statement
that specified the local relational
                                       database name. The user specified
is not the same as the current job user
                                       XYZ. -- User QQQQQQ was specified
in a CONNECT statement and a connection
                                       using XYZ already exists to the
specified relational database using
                                       connection method *DUW. Recovery
. . . :   If connecting to the local
                                       relational database, change the
statement so the user specified on the
                                       CONNECT is the same as the
current job user ID. If connecting to a remote
                                       relational database, either use
the SET CONNECTION statement to use the
                                       existing connection or end the
current connection and issue the CONNECT
                                       statement with the new user id.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(16b)