I attempted to crtdupobj of a file w/trigger, from/to the same library, DATA=
*no.
The file is heavily used, 24x7.
The file itself was duplicated, but no member in the file.
An error msg that the trigger could not be duplicated in same library.
I tried same command with TOLIB = another lib. Same error.
Since all I really needed was the physical with a member, I
added the mbvr with ADDPFM.
Is this the normal behaviour? I was thinking the "data *no would allow the
duplicate to be created. I had run this in another v5r3 partition, with
no one using the file, and remember it working.
Is problem that it cannot get a lock on an active trigger?
I am aware v5r4 will add new parms to optional not dup trigger.
jim franz