Rob,

That statement right there may be the best reason to be putting iTera at
the top of the list.

We are just in the process of implementing iTera on two systems.  The
first is up and running, but we have not tested the fail-over/roll-swap
yet.  The second system will be cranked up next week when I go to Salt
Lake City for training on the product.

So far we have been impressed with the iTera software, but it's too early
for us to really know for sure.

Thank you,
Ronald L. Zimmerman
I.T. Applications Manager