You know, I love companies like this.......:-)

Michael Crump
Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
(765)741-7696
(765)741-7012 f
(800)428-8642

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
from the support of a cause we believe to be just"  Abraham Lincoln

             "Ketzes, Larry"
             <Larry.Ketzes@AIG
             Sent by:                  Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             02/07/2006 04:33                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: OT - What iSeries box are you
                                       Running?

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

My company has over 45 (AS/400's, iSeries, i5's, whatever) throughout the
world of varied sizes and flavors.  In addition, my parent company is the
largest iSeries customer in the country with over 1,500 of them throughout
the country.  They were all upgraded from as/400's to iSeries last year.

Larry Ketzes
Senior Security Project Analyst
American Life Insurance Company

One ALICO Plaza