I agree - after 20+ years, I decided to try the Connections Conference
in Florida last year instead of Common..

A little more low key which is what I was looking for.. But still top
notch speakers and sessions, just less to choose from. Still sending our
programmers to Common.

Looking forward to it this year.

Ronald Sposito
Vice President,IT

Slomin's Inc
125 Lauman Lane
Hicksville, New York 11801
516-932-7024 Ext: 2257
raspo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Important Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all
attachments is for the exclusive use by the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited under applicable law. If you have received this email in
error, please notify me immediately by reply email and delete this
message and any attachments. Thank you.

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. This email message does not
constitute a legal and binding agreement unless signed and authorized by an
executive of the company. If you have received this email in error, please
contact our email administrator directly by sending an email to
Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx