From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DeLong, Eric
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:57 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: LMHOSTS file

Vern, you're probably right....  VPN is a point-to-point protocol, so after
the connection is established, any traffic should be allowed across (if your
PC firewall allows it).  I suppose it depends on how the VPN appliance is
connected to the corporate wan....

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)