From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Robitaille
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:19 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FTP script problem

We uses FTP script on a daly basis here.

I just check: the user ID and password are on the first line separated by
one blank. They are also all in upper case.

One test I would suggest is to create a script file manually (with SEU) and
try it. Maybe there is some invisible caracter added by the program that
generate the script file.

Denis Robitaille
Directeur services technique TI
819 363 6130

SUPPORT
Jour (EST) Daytime : 819-363-6134
En-dehors des heures (EST) After hour : 819-363-6158
Network Status : 819-363-6157

Wayne McAlpine wrote:
> It isn't necessary to have more than one space between the user id and
> password.

Yes, but is it forbidden?

Folks, please keep in mind that this scripted ftp automation worked fine
up until a few weeks ago.

We're going to talk to the system folks to see if any PTF's were applied.

david