Charles the 2746/4746 are the same card.  The same can be said for the
5702/5712 card.

While in the LVT some cards might not show up because they are not valid
for the release your are configing or the towers you are trying to place
them into.

call my cell if you want to dicsuss further...
_____________________________
Bryan Dietz

Aktion Associates
Technical Consultant