So when you combine affordability, you also need to factor in parking,
taxies, convience, and all that jazz.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             pnelson@xxxxxxxxx
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             11/21/2005 10:59
                                       Re: COMMON in Minneapolis -
                                       affordable hotels.. (Don)
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

In March, 10 blocks might as well be 10 miles. Even for someone who grew
up in Mpls.  :-))
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

"Steve Hinrichs" <Steve.Hinrichs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
11/21/2005 09:42 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: COMMON in Minneapolis - affordable hotels.. (Don)

Look into the hotels by the Mall of America.  I think you could catch the
light rail to downtown Minneapolis.  I am just not sure how close to the
convention center it stops.  (Vern, do you know?  I am guessing 10
blocks?)

http://www.lightrail.com/maps/minneapolis/minneapolis.htm

> message: 8
> date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:20:49 -0500
> from: Don <dr2@xxxxxxxx>
> subject: COMMON in Minneapolis - affordable hotels..
>

> Well, folks, I'm planning my trip to the conference and expo in
Minneapolis
> currently referred to as COMMON.... :) :)
>
> Now, since I was able to get a VERY nice fully furnished 3 b/r suite in
> Lake Buena Vista (3 miles from the $$marriott$$) in Orlando, for the
> princely sum of
> $400 (for a full 7-day week), I'm curious what's available in
Minneapolis.

> Anyone started their hotel hunting for Minneapolis yet?
>
> I like to plan ahead...
>
> Thanks  and Happy Pilgrim Day...
>
> Don in DC

list