You can do a couple of things. If you want to have the PC initiate it,
you can create a .cmd file on the PC that would initiate an FTP session
to the AS/400, run the CPYTOIMPF command, and then get the newly created
file. If you want to initiate it from a CL program, you could use the
RUNRMTCMD (part of Client Access) command to either execute an FTP
script on the PC to get the file, or execute the RTOPCB (part of Client
Access file transfer) program to transfer the file.

The other thing you could do would be to use NetServer to share out an
IFS directory. Map a PC drive to the IFS share. Have the CPYTOIMPF
write the output file to the IFS directory. You can then access the
file from your PC.