OK,

If nothing changed and it used to work but now doesn't, something doesn't compute.

It would stand to reason that SOMETHING changed... My guess is it's some security issue somewhere...try doing the uploads manually, following the old technology, and see where it craps out.

Don in DC

Coffee - Salvation in a cup