You're probably right that those spots won't make it to TV, but that's
not necessarily sad.

Interestingly enough, we are in the midst of a switch if not away from
traditional TV and print ads then at least towards streaming media
Internet ads.  Companies like Proctor and Gamble are now start to budget
significant chunks of their advertising dollars to "non-traditional"
media.  And while the 30-second spot is still the gold standard for a
number of reasons (what, me A.D.D.?) it's possible that the slightly
longer ads like the iSeries ads may be a viable advertising vehicle in
the new media.

Interesting note: kids listen to more streaming videos from AOL than
they do from MTV.

Joe