Two quotes:

"Bruce Acacio, CEO of California Software, says being on top of a Web
search for iSeries keywords is so important to the company that it has
full-time employees dedicated to optimizing its Web pages for search
engines. "It's very time consuming, but worth it," Acacio says."

And

iSeries vendor ASC popped up on a Google search of iSeries at number
nine, although the company hasn't gone to any great lengths to be listed
in the search engine results. Chris Wilson, ASC's director of software
tools, believes people searching for "iSeries" will likely use keyword
combinations that would produce results more closely reflecting what
they're looking for, for example, "iSeries data access." However, he
says, "I suspect [being in the top 10 of a general iSeries search is]
more helpful from an exposure standpoint than anything else."

So having "full-time employees dedicated to optimizing its Web pages for
search engines" will move you up three spots.  Perhaps it might be
easier to actually provide the service that someone is searching for...

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group