OUr company gave a test drive to their Infinite
iSeries (touted as a handy all in one packager from
you to the customers PC..no hassle, no As400 needed on
the client side to compile, it was all packaged and
ready for the PC to use and understand).

We had 2 programmers doing the final decision making
testing (before our temporary license ran out and the
licensing was a total hassle as well. The rep told us
different than their billing people).

Our programmers had all the updates according to the
mythical Oscar (one of their techs) and yet every
email and phone call to tech support by our
programmers was basically telling them to get the
newest updates, which they had according to this
Oscar. One of their techs even went so far as to tell
our most senior programmer that he surely didnt know
what he was talking about and insisted that all he
needed was the updates.

 The issue that kept our techs calling them was that
an unknown typo (I say unknown because they were
following the manual step by step) in the packaging
together of the modules would cause the program to
boot you out completely to their sign in with out
telling you where the typo was.

Our company decided it was too much of a hassle and we
dropped them.

But ya didnt hear it from me ;)