To qualify, I am not real knowledgeable on BRMS.  I was only offering
suggestion on how to get around the "Q" library issue.

Now you did write:
> When you have to recover a whole machine you will first build the
> system from your system save, media or whatever your plan is, then
> RSTUSRPRF etc.

How would you know what tape to load to restore that info??  Maybe you save
the BRMS save files to the same tape.

Does anybody know what IBM's recommendation is for this situation??

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates