what about:

System value . . . . . :   QRMTSIGN
Description  . . . . . :   Remote sign-on control

Help                   Remote sign-on or session - Help
    All values are supported as described below for iSeries Display
    Station Pass-Through, iSeries Navigator Work Station Function (WSF),
    and other 5250 emulation programs on programmable workstations.  For
    information on the level of support provided for TELNET sessions,
    see the Work Management book.
    *FRCSIGNON  All remote sign-on sessions are required to go through
                normal sign-on processing.
    *SAMEPRF    When the source and target user profile names are the
                same, the sign-on may be bypassed for remote sign-on
                attempts.
    *REJECT     No remote sign-on is allowed.
    *VERIFY     After verifying that the user has access to the system,
                the system allows the user to bypass the sign-on.

Bryan Dietz

Aktion Associates

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/05/2005 11:08:54 AM:

> Since we have upgraded from V5R2 to V5R3 the "Bypass Signon" feature of
> PC5250 5.7 isn't working... Has anyone else noticed this?
>
> IBM SupportLine is telling me it is probably a problem with out Telnet
Exit