glad you got it working.

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Douglas W. Palme"<dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: 8/23/05 1:21:30 PM
    To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: RE: problem starting http admin instance

    Sorry for the delay in responding Shannon, I had to step into a
    meeting....needless to say I got it working, I had to split the machine
name
    and the domain name.....user error....again :)

    Thanks for the help

    David: I will post any future posts on this matter to the appropriate
    list....my apologies....

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:54:30 -0500, Shannon O'Donnell wrote