From: http://www.midrangenews.net/Detail.asp?ID=238

<snip>
Midrange Alliance Program Rolls Out Tour For Frustrated iSeries
Developers and End-Users

The Midrange Modernization Tour has been rolling around from New York to
Chicago to Toronto to provide migration strategies to frustrated iSeries
customers seeking to update or migrate their RPG or COBOL-based
applications.

Microsoft has put a great deal of marketing energy, muscle and money to
capitalize on the years of neglect that has forced many loyal AS/400
customers to seek alternatives to WebSphere, the high cost of upgrades
and policies that seem punitive IE:  The cost of interactive 5250
processing.  With partners such as LANSA and California Software in tow,
Microsoft is providing .NET alternatives to WebSphere that are easier to
use and less expensive.  These solutions are being showcased along with
the complete migration capabilities of California Software for those
iSeries customers seeking to migrate their applications to Windows.
</snip>

Other "headlines" include:
 >  City of Oakland Migrates iSeries Applications to Windows
 >  IBM Attempts to Bring Workplace Portal to iSeries

According to Netcraft the site is registered in Argentina, the O/S is
unknown.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator