A further consideration - you mentioned the performance issue in reply to the post about UDTFs - but views are also run at the time you use them - the SQL SELECT that is used to define the view is run dynamically, so performance is an issue there, as well. Whereas the LF access path is maintained and can even include an index.

Maybe?

Vern