Yes, I am working with that now.Maybe someone can answer this question.It seems
to be monitoring Interactive fine but is there a way to monitor qbatch or is
that a compilation of things to monitor..I don't see a specific monitor for that
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
  Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:27 AM
  Subject: Re: CPW usage

  Have you looked at the Management Central part of iSeries Navigator?

  Group Dekko Services, LLC
  Dept 01.073
  PO Box 2000
  Dock 108
  6928N 400E
  Kendallville, IN 46755
  http://www.dekko.com

  "John Candidi" <jacandidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  07/28/2005 07:20 AM
  Please respond to

  <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  cc

  Subject
  CPW usage

  Please bear with me as I am in a small shop and I wear many hats so if my
  question sounds fairly simple or even dumb, don't be too hard on
  me.Anyway, here goes, I need a simple way to monitor for average CPW usage
  and Peak CPW usage.Is there any way to monitor that separately for
  interactive and batch? We're running 5.2 on a 9406-810 with 750 standard 1
  way CPW.Any information would be greatly appreciated

  John A Candidi
  IT Director/AS400 Manager
  Rutgers Insurance Companies
  Phone (856) 779-2274