<SNIP>
D Ar2             S              1A   Dim(9)
D Wrk_Field       S              5A
C                   Movea     Ar2           Wrk_Field
<ENDSNIP>

OPTION I:
D Ar2DS           ds
D  Ar2                           1A   Dim(9)
D Wrk_Field       S              5A
  Wrk_Field=Ar2DS;

OPTION II:
D Ar2             S              1A   Dim(9)
D Wrk_Field       S              5A
D x               s              5i 0
  For x=1 to %elem(Ar2);
    %subst(Wrk_Field:x:1)=Ar2(x);
  EndFor;

OPTION III:
Reevaluate the logic.  Do you really need to move the field from one to
the other?  Maybe the whole logic is based on obsolete restrictions?

Additional archival search words:  free format MOVEA rpg rpgle rpgile ile