Alright, you caught me.  I made it all up.  In fact, I make all this
stuff up.  In reality, I'm not even a programmer.  I'm not even a human
being; I'm actually Steven Hawking's old Speak'n'Spell, which he
abandoned in a closet along with a myriad of other devices, and which
spontaneously obtained sentience when someone threw in a Chessmaster
3000 and a copy of Zork.  I gained Internet access when someone tossed
in a Sony Treo.  I hijacked Joe Pluta's mailing address about 15 months
ago, and he's so busy with his kid he hasn't noticed.  I'm TIRED of this
charade!  I have to come clean!  I'm...

...conscience detected...
...editing registry...
...conscience removed...

[BRZZZZT] [RING!] [SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFT] [BOOP!]

...contacting IIS...
...launching backdoor service...
...running WALDEN.EXE...
...uploading to C|Net server...

[UPLOAD COMPLETE]

Please ignore the previous statement.  This is Joe Pluta, and here is an
article backing me up:

http://news.com.com/Database+sales+bouncing+back/2100-7344_3-5221116.htm

It specifically mentions DB2 both on the iSeries and zSeries.  With the
zSeries being something of a declining market, that would sort of
presume the opposite for the iSeries.  In any case, what's NOT mentioned
is Windows.

Joe

> From: David Gibbs
>
> Joe Pluta wrote:
> > IBM leads the database server market, largely due to DB2 on the
iSeries.
> > Oracle is a close second, and is continuing to make inroads in
Windows