The real issue is what shows up when our authorization code check
routines ask the box what LPAR they're running in. I don't even know (or
care) what LPAR APIs do.

Do non-LPARed machines still identify themselves, at the MI level, as
LPAR 00?

I am, however, still puzzled about this business of the FSP and/or HMC
being LPAR 00, and at least on an academic level, I'd like to know more
about this.

This thread ...