I - What you have is outdated.  The first clue is the 4 in front of the
SF99530.  That's from 2004.  The cume is at 5102.  The last 3 digits are a
Julian day.
SF99529 is at level 50
SF99503 is at level 4.
http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/a18db68aae4a7d81862566ba005d145c/19709e6bb455ea7a86256ead001605a2?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,sf98530
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/GroupPTFs?OpenView&Start=1&Count=30&Expand=1#1
I think the small delay in getting more current media, is worth it, when
you consider the downtime involved in getting these all loaded on the 800.

II - I'm not sure how you ordered this.  For example, there is a way to
order ptf's from Fix Central.  There is an option on there to "For FTP
Download or CD-ROM media, include requisite PTFs so they can be applied to
multiple systems".  If you do this then you should be fine.  How would IBM
know if the multiple systems are iSeries, or i5's?