Scott,

If you're on v5r3, take a look at the source for TSPRWPR in QUSRTOOL.

If not contact Rodney Johnson with IBM's AS/400 spool team and get the latest
version.  From a conversation with him in the newsgroup:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/browse_frm/thread/ac498c2f598ca7c7/e43d7fdfa590d86a?q=SNMP+IPP+Rodney#e43d7fdfa590d86a

or http://tinyurl.com/6qkgr

" In theory, TSPRWPR would then work with the SNMP, telnet 5250 printing, and
LPR (remote
writer) to provide stapling and hole punching.  Course the version I
send out is written to only work with IBM 1145 and 1130 printers.  It is
also coded to supposedly work on the 4332 and 4324 printers, but was not
able to test and confirm.  Hopefully the code is written in a manner
that is easy to modify to match other printer finishers."

HTH,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343